Henna Brow Course
$200.00 – $300.00
BLACK SALE: 10% OFF ALL TRAINING CLASS ENROLLMENTS NOW THROUGH 11/27 (discount will be applied towards ending balance)
(Total Deposit Due at Checkout)
- A full professional supply kit
- Written training manual
- Live model demo Plus hands-on practice
- Personalized certification
- Ongoing mentorship
- Custom color blends
- Brow mapping techniques
- How to achieve an ombré look
- Henna vs tint
- Brow Wax process
- Proper aftercare
Your payment is a deposit ($200). The remaining ($550) is due on or before the class date.
Payment plans and/or financing is available. Contact us today to get started!
Henna Brow Training (10am-4pm)
This class is for beginner and experienced artists seeking to learn how to artfully brow map, wax, trim, and apply henna to the eyebrows. This training will cover everything from the basics to color theory. With hands-on practice on a live model, learn every detail of our signature techniques with one-on-one guidance. After this class, you will walk away with the knowledge and confidence to go out and create beautiful brows for your clients while expanding your income. This course will enable you to acquire not only the fundamental knowledge of Henna Application, but also the practical skills when you apply it to your live model. Each student will receive continued support from Master Brow Artist Lynn. Please come to class with your questions ready.
- Brow Kit included with Artistry Essential supplies
- Written training manual by NVA
- Safety and sanitation
- Brow mapping and shaping
- Waxing 101
- Henna Application Process
- Best timing durations
- Bold brow or natural brow application
- How to ombre your henna
- To Henna or Not to?
- What Could Go Wrong, Why and How to Fix It
- Live model demonstration by Lynn
- In-class practice on a live model
- Certificate of Completion
- 15% discount on all Artistry Essentials supplies in store
Tuition Cost: $750. Deposit due today $200
Remaining balance due at the beginning of class.
All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Registration closes 1 week before class starts or once fully booked. Only 5 students per class to maximize your learning experience.
For private one-on-one training ($950) and additional information, email Info@nvartistryinc.com
Additional information will be sent to you via email/text after registration.